Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Sick-Leave

Slowly--SO slowly!--recovering from a case of Bronchitis. A course of Antibiotics and inhalers and about three hundred cough-drops later I am beginning to feel human once more, though I suspect the coughing might go on for a while yet.

Lucy has I think been considering moving out--or perhaps having ME move out due the combination of coughing and snoring from my side of the bed. (Odd that I never seem to have trouble with the ZZZZZZZ from HER side!) Perhaps now we can get back to some normalcy...

Of course my star-gazing and photographic pursuits have been on-hold for a while. I'm hoping that things will settle-down enough by Saturday so I can go out into the cold for some deep-sky observing with the Back Bay gang. I'll let you know how that goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment